Vegan Pumpkin Spice Cookies by Foodstirs x Once Upon a Farm
Make the busy days of back to school a little sweeter with this yummy cookie recipe.
Vegan Pumpkin Spice CookiesPrep: 5 Minutes
Bake: 12-15 Minutes
Yields: 15 Servings
1 Pouch of Once Upon A Farm OhMyMega Veggie
5 Tbsp Vegan Butter, Room Temperature
1 Cup of Organic Vanilla Frosting
1 Tsp of Cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a mixing bowl, blend vegan butter with an electric mixer or wooden spoon until smooth. Add egg and Foodstirs® Organic Pumpkin Spice Cookie Mix, continue blending the mixture until a soft dough is formed.
3. Drop 1 tbsp of dough onto parchment-lined or ungreased cookie sheets, 2” apart. Do not flatten cookies.
4. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until edges are golden brown.
5. Cool on cookie sheet for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
1. Once cookies have cooled use a small spatula to smear frosting ontop.
2. Sprinkle cinnamon powder as the final touch. Enjoy!
Immune Boosting Foods
As many of us are spending more time at home...
Using Purees for Baby-Led Weaning
We’re so excited to partner with Whole Mamas for an...
Homemade Teething Biscuits & Frozen Yogurt Bites
Teething Biscuits Ingredients 2 cups of thick rolled oats 1...