These Chocolate Chip Oat Muffins are made with our Mama Bear Blueberry fruit & veggie blend and some of our non-dairy yogurt! Bake up a batch this weekend and be sure to tag us on social if you do! Recipe by Danielle Billotti of @Deetox.your.life on Instagram.
Scrumptious Chocolate Chip Oat Muffins
This recipe makes 9 muffins.
•1 ripe banana, mashed
•1tsp ground flax + tsp water = flax egg
•1 + 1/2 cups oat flour
•1/2 scoop protein powder (optional)
•1 tbs hemp seed hearts
•1/4 tsp baking powder
• 3tbls Maple or Agave Syrup
•Chocolate Chips (not optional ;) )
1. Begin by putting the ground flax into a small measuring bowl and adding just a splash or so of water, set aside.
2. Meanwhile, mash your banana and add in your @onceuponafarm pouch of choice and the non-dairy yogurt. Take a look at your flax, it should have taken on a thicker consistency, it’s ready to add-in.
3. Add together the 1 + 1/2 cups of oat flour, protein powder, cinnamon, hemp seeds, and baking powder in a separate bowl.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and begin to mix it up!
5. Add in your Chocolate Chips! The more the merrier.
6. Stir it up.
7. Add JUST a few splashes of non-dairy milk if your mixture is too thick.
Use Coconut Oil to grease your muffin pan.
Use an ice cream scoop and let your little helpers plop those ooey gooeys into the baking dish.
10. Get them into a preheated oven at 350 degrees and bake for 12-15 minutes.