- A refrigerated nutrition-packed snack for busy on-the-go kids!
- An homage to Jennifer’s favorite family recipe, savory sweet potatoes are blended with silky coconut milk, sweet dates and a touch of vanilla for a pie in a pouch perfect for little palates!
- Farmer Jen's Sweet Potato Pie is a smooth and silky combo with no added sugar‡, no preservatives or artificial ingredients.
- Cold-pressed to lock in nutrients and flavors that kids love.
- Delicious, homemade taste without the prep and clean-up.
- Always organic and Non-GMO Project Verified.
- Refrigerated and ready to enjoy.
‡ NOT A LOW CALORIE FOOD.
Sweet Potato*, Coconut Milk* (Water, Coconut*), Date*, Lemon Juice*, Pumpkin Pie Spice Blend* (Cinnamon*, Ginger*, Allspice*, Clove*, Nutmeg*), Vanilla Extract*
This blend contains: Coconut.
Some of our products contain coconut (coconut is actually a fruit but the FDA treats it as a tree nut as some people may have sensitivities or allergies) so please read the ingredient statement carefully if you have any allergy concerns.
The facility we use processes tree nuts, egg, dairy, and soy. Care is taken to thoroughly clean all equipment in between each product to prevent the carryover of ingredients.
Farmer Jen’s family favorite with a healthy twist. Designed for toddlers, but suitable for ages 6+ months.
All of Farmer Jen's recipes are inspired by her organic family farm in Locust Grove, Oklahoma, where we plant, grow, and harvest crops each year.
The hero of this nutrient-rich blend offers: Vitamin A for bright eyes, Vitamin C for immunity, fiber for digestion, potassium for heart-y hearts and muscles, and magnesium for strong hearts.
For every purchase of Farmer Jen’s Sweet Potato Pie, a portion of proceeds is donated to Save the Children—a non- profit helping kids get a healthier start, for a healthier, happier tomorrow.
Say hello to our favorite farmers (along with Farmer Jen). Meet Simon, Boaz, Pete, May Apple, Pig Nut and Mistletoe—they all play a dual role as our moo-security.